Those frosty mornings are telling us it’s time to crack out the filling winter feeds, and slow cookers are such a great tool for that. We’ve got a range of slow-cooking titles in-store, so there’s bound be to one that suits your taste — and your appetite!
- Slow Cooking by Joanne Glynn: A gorgeous, illustrated hardback with recipes from around the world ($49.95).
- Slow Cooker Central by Paulene Christie: A handy paperback featuring 250 recipes from the popular online community ($25).
- The Complete Slow Cooker by Sara Lewis: A lovely paperback with colour illustrations, including the Forgotten Cuts section with recipes your grandmother might have made ($25).
- Gennaro: Slow Cook Italian by Gennaro Contaldo: A very tasty looking hardback book, with recipes by Jamie Oliver’s Italian cooking teacher ($40).
- Slow Cookers by Jane Price: Part of the Kitchen Classics series, this one claims to cover “the slow cooker recipes you must have”. (PB, colour ill., $34.95)
- Ultimate Slow Cooker by Sara Lewis: Includes over 100 recipes and loads of bright, beautiful pictures. (PB, $20)